Monday, June 24, 2013

I did not Drive Anywhere - I just caught up on household duties!!!


Hello Fellow Wayward Travelers!!!

Well, not much happen today!! And I have no photos for you to see!!! I got up and saw I needed to do all kinds of domestic things and I got in late last night and I didn't want to drive today and ... So, I booked another day at the RV Park and got to work!!! It became one of those days of preparation!!!

First, I did laundry!! Because I had run out of clothes!!! Then I went and started talking all those BLOG Posts that I had promised everyone!! Then, I started to plan my next few days of driving and parking and museum touring!!!
 
NOTE --- PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO BLOG POSTS DATED 06/21/2013 and 06/23/2013!
 
Then a major storm rolled through the area!!! That's the way it usually seems to work --- the storms just pass through an area leaving destruction as it goes!!!??? I guess this wasn't too bad!!?? It scared me!!! There was a little wind, not much!! There was lightning and thunder - lots!!! There was rain, really lots!! And there was a little hail - the size of a quarter, at least!!! I would have picked one up, but I didn't want to get hit in the head!!!
I went to my weather tracker web site and watched the storm go through my area. It was short lived, but I guess I am just a chicken when it comes to the east coast weather patterns!!!
 
Well, I am running out of things to say, and I have no photos, so, with that, I will go for now, but I will see you all again tomorrow.

Again, to quote that great comedian, Red Skelton, "Good Night and May God Bless!"

Happy Trails ---- Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment