Saturday, June 22, 2013

Drive, Drive, Drive - Now I'm in New York State!!!


Hello Fellow Wayward Travelers!!!

Well, my plan for today was to do a lot of driving (again)!!! I wanted to get to New York State by the end of the day. That meant driving about 300 to 350 miles on the freeway with few stops for site seeing!!! And that is what I did!!!

I left Brookville, Ohio and drove east and north through the rest of Ohio. Then I entered the state of Pennsylvania! This was just the northwestern tip, so it amounted to only about 50 miles. I didn’t do much here except stop for gas!! Then I left Pennsylvania and entered New York!! I only drove about 10 to 15 miles and arrived at my RV Park!!! Here I stopped at another KOA Kampground. Here are a few photos out the front windshield of my truck!!!

 







The nice thing about this KOA is that it is across the highway from Lake Erie!!! One of the smaller Great Lakes!!! I am always impressed with the Great Lakes!!! They are fresh water and a lake, but you can’t see the other shore!!! Here are a few photos of what I could see of Lake Erie ---

 





Well, that’s about all I have to say about today, and I have no more photos, so, with that, I will go for now, but I will see you all again tomorrow. I plan on driving most of the day again so that I can get across New York and then begin my exploring of the North Eastern States!!!

Again, to quote that great comedian, Red Skelton, "Good Night and May God Bless!"

Happy Trails ---- Jon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment